The CompTIA Security+ (Sec+) Certification is an international, vendor-neutral certification that demonstrates competency in:
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management
CompTIA Security+ not only ensures that candidates will apply knowledge of security concepts, tools, and procedures to react to security incidents, it ensures that security personnel are anticipating security risks and guarding against them.
All CompTIA Certifications with Pearson VUE
Effective July 9, 2012, CompTIA exams are exclusively with Pearson VUE. Prometric Vouchers issued before July 9, 2012 will continue to be honored with Pearson VUE for CompTIA exams. Candidates only need to provide the Prometric voucher number when registering for their exam with Pearson VUE. Click Here to Visit Pearson VUE for More Details.
Our Discount CompTIA Security+ Exam Test Vouchers:
- Will cover the entire cost of 1 Security+ (SY0-401) or (SY0-501) Certification exam at a discount price.
- ATGs Discount Security+ Exam Vouchers are bundled with complimentary sample questions and exam prep notes to help you in your certification preparation and saving money.
- Can be used at any VUE testing center in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- CompTIA Security+ exam discount test vouchers have up to one (1) year expiration date.
3% Off - Save over $10!
11% Off - Save over $50!