CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) certification identifies excellent and dedicated industry instructors. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification that covers core instructor skills, including preparation, presentation, communication, facilitation and evaluation in both a classroom and virtual classroom environment.
Two exams are necessary to be certified:
- CompTIA CTT+ Essentials, and at least one of the two designations: Classroom Trainer or Virtual Classroom Trainer.
- The exam covers planning prior to the course, methods and media for instructional delivery, instructor credibility and communications, group facilitation and evaluating the training event.
- Candidates will need to supply a video or recording of their classroom or virtual classroom sessions.
Adobe, Dell, Microsoft, Novell and Ricoh recommend that their trainers be CompTIA CTT+ certified. The Training Associates also look for CompTIA CTT+ certification when hiring trainers.
All CompTIA Certifications with Pearson VUE
Effective July 9, 2012, CompTIA exams are exclusively with Pearson VUE. Prometric Vouchers issued before July 9, 2012 will continue to be honored with Pearson VUE for CompTIA exams. Candidates only need to provide the Prometric voucher number when registering for their exam with Pearson VUE. Click Here to Visit Pearson VUE for More Details.
Our Discount CompTIA CTT+ Exam Test Vouchers:
- Will cover the entire cost of 1 CTT+ (TK0-201) Certification exam at a discount price.
- ATGs Discount CTT+ Exam Vouchers are bundled with complimentary sample questions and exam prep notes to help you in your certification preparation and saving money.
- Can be used at any VUE testing center in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- CompTIA CTT+ exam discount test vouchers have up to one (1) year expiration date.