All products come with:
- Free exam scheduling
- Refund policy (You won't find one anywhere else!)
- Fast delivery to your email inbox
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials specialty certification demonstrates that an individual knows what cloud computing means from a business and technical perspective, as well as what is involved in moving to and governing the cloud.
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam covers:
- Characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective
- Business value of cloud computing
- Technical perspective/cloud types
- Steps to successful adoption
- Impact and changes on IT service management
- Risks and consequences
The Cloud Essentials exam objectives were originally developed by ITpreneurs in cooperation with the Cloud Credential Council, a membership body dedicated to vendor-neutral training in cloud computing and comprised of companies including IBM, Cisco, EMC, HP and ING.
While it is not required, CompTIA recommends that a candidate have at least six months working in an environment that markets or relies on IT-related services.
All CompTIA Certifications with Pearson VUE
Effective July 9, 2012, CompTIA exams are exclusively with Pearson VUE. Prometric Vouchers issued before July 9, 2012 will continue to be honored with Pearson VUE for CompTIA exams. Candidates only need to provide the Prometric voucher number when registering for their exam with Pearson VUE. Click Here to Visit Pearson VUE for More Details.
Our Discount CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam Test Vouchers:
- Will cover the entire cost of 1 Cloud Essentials (CLO-001) Certification exam at a discount price.
- If you choose the "Register my exam for me" option - you will save an additional $2.00 and one of our representatives will schedule you for your exam.
- Can be used at any VUE testing center in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam discount test vouchers have up to one (1) year expiration date.